Knoxville Family Dentist Services
“I would like to thank you and your staff for the wonderful experiences me and my family have had… I never feel like I’m being rushed out to get someone else in the chair. Thank you to everyone there for making me and my teeth feel cared for.” ~Chris W.
The best part of our day, every single day, is caring for our friends. We enjoy getting to know your teeth, but even more we enjoy getting to know you and your family. It’s truly a joy to serve the patients of Knoxville and surrounding areas.
Dr. Talia Nutting knows that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and our West Knoxville dental office seeks to prevent many oral diseases before they start. When dental problems are encountered, Dr. Nutting and her team offer the most up to date techniques and the finest materials available, providing you with the very best treatment Knoxville has to offer.
- Our office uses digital radiography, which reduces the amount of radiation exposure.
- Intraoral cameras allow us to keep you informed on your oral health and track changes over time.
- We evaluate your current dental health and help you develop strategies to reduce your risk for dental problems in the future.
- Dr. Nutting provides optimal care for white fillings, porcelain crowns, premium dentures and partials, and implant restorations, as well as the latest teeth whitening techniques and porcelain veneers.
- Our Knoxville dental office offers smile design and full mouth rehabilitation to those patients who require significant restoration.
Dr. Nutting and her entire staff strive to help each of our patients achieve a lifetime of dental health